featured slider

2013年9月18日 星期三

Paris Day One

It has been SUCH  a long time since I posted any reviews, sorry about that! But if you were me, you would not have the time to write any too!

So where have I been in the past month?

You guess it right! Traveling! (No, not dieting silly!...though I probably should be now...)

My first stop is Paris and it is the most beautiful city I have ever been to. The city is elegant yet modern at the same time.





Le Valentin30-32 passage Jouffroy, 75009


superb deep-dished quiche

Chibouste aux Fruits Rouges
The chibouste is light and creamy, with the burnt caramelized layer on the top, I feel like I'm eating an airy creme 
brûlée. Love the crispy tart shell and almond cake filling with raspberry bits.

Savarin Chantilly
The boozy savarin pastry is kind of bread-like and spongy, nicely soaked with dark rum but not a tad soggy. The chantilly cream is feathery and milky, which compliments the savarin nicely.






The largest mall in Paris - The Lafayette!


Display of Pierre Herme pastries in Lafayette

hello there Angelina's Mont Blancsss!



oversized bottles of popcorn





mini caneles! just average though :( too chewy and bouncy.


you have no idea how much I regret about not getting these...


all the way to Laduree



totally adorable 




hate that they were pre made ones...






not worth it!




This is only day 1 haha.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

nRelate Posts Only

Connect With Us